edit: Financial Times - How to Spend it article

Firstly I do apologise for the terrible scan of the article. This is a feature titled 'Look No hands' in the current Oct 17th edition of the Financial Times supplement How to Spend It, article link. Apart from the rather posed image of myself the article written my Emma Crichton-Miller has really caught the essence of my practice. For once the work has been viewed for the conceptual narrative rather than the digital explorations.

As there are no detail shots of the work in the article, the works displayed are as follows:

image © Douglas Walker

More press info regarding Attracted to Light, that piece always comes back even in its retirement, will be featured in the upcoming Design Week magazine. I believe Mike Eden is on the cover and is also featured in the FT article. It's a small world...