The Danish Design School - Thankyou

Just back from Copenhagen and straight back into the studio. I just want to thank Flemming tvede Hensen for his invitation & hospitality over the last 3 days. Also it was great to randomly bumping into Di Mainstone again, she was holding a 2 week worshop in the CIID department within the design school.

So what's next? I'm in full production of the new Crossfire series with a virus YouTube sneak previews hopefully going live over the festive period.

Also I am currently weighing the possibilities of residences next year to allow for reflection of this new work and also possible new beginnings.

Also I am getting a number of emails asking where the Blown series can be purchased, unfortunately they are in limited numbers however if any companies are interested please contact me through enquiries@mrmann.co.uk