London, Dublin and more...

A big thank you to everyone involved in organising the Inter-changes symposium in Dublin that I have just returned from. Perhaps not as fun was the return journey but I suppose we can't blame Mother Nature to much for that one.

Also I would like to thank Louise Allen of CCOI and Lesley Millar for making the two days of judging the Future Makers award and grants very enjoyable.

Before Dublin, I managed to visit the Estorick Collection and see my piece Flight take-off alongside masters such as Muybridge and Marey which was a true honour.

So what is next? I'm currently working on limited editions of Cross-fire as the demand has been rather over-whelming from all walks of creativity. Also in the up-coming Crafts Magazine there will be a small feature on the series. It's actually interesting at how work that was created via a crafts commission, PPFCP, has gained a lot of interest from Design and Architecture circles and has been rather ignored by Craft sector...

On another note, I'm not going to comment to much about this but please support: Killing Craft Through Educational Vandalism